We follow an agro-forestry model with plantation in paired row system and intercropping in the in-between space. As our farmers belong to small and marginal category with no facility of irrigation, we encourage them to grow those varieties of crops and plantation which require less water.
Access to finance and market together with technical inputs are critical areas of support these small and marginal farmers need. Therefore, we provide a complete set of service at their farm, including
1. Distribution of seed/saplings, fertilizer and pesticides.
2. Financing for farm inputs and labour.
3. Demonstration on composting/vermin-composting and kitchen gardening.
4. Training and technical backstopping on agricultural and plantation techniques.
5. Harvesting, Processing/Debarking, storage and transportation.
6. Buy back for crops and plantation at prevailing market price.